About The Rhinewood Hotel
This old Vicarage has been lovingly restored and now stands in its own secluded gardens and grounds. This magnificent Hotel is full of character and charm and is renowned for a warm, Country House welcome, assuring personal attention at all times. Nevertheless its still remains an intimate and private getaway.
The Rhinewood Country House Hotel was formerly built as a private residence in the late 18th Century and has remained as a family home though into 19th Century.
Now having been tastefully and skillfully transformed, but retaining many of the original features which has transformed it into a beautiful Country House Hotel, offering every amenity for the Business and Leisure Traveler.
To compliment our facilities we have extensive Conference & Banqueting Suites available for the both smaller and larger meetings.
Ideally situated on the A57 and just 2 minutes away from Junction 21 of the M6 Motorway and with direct access to M56 & M60 Motorway networks and just 20 minutes from Manchester Airport.
- 32 refurbished Bedrooms, all with ensuite facilities
- Extensive Conference & Banqueting facilities
- Standing in it’s owns secluded Gardens & Grounds with ample car parking
- 20 minutes from Manchester Airport
- Easy access to Motorway networks
- Licensed for Civil Weddings
- Restaurant open daily offering A La Carte & TDH menu Lunch and Dinner
- Traditional Sunday Lunches served
- Sugarfields Bar open daily for lighter Lunches, Dinners, and Drinks
- Exclusive use available
Four Poster Rooms now available